Present at Teradata's Biggest Event of the Year
Share your story. Expand your network. Inspire your peers!
Call for speakers runs February 15th - March 26th 2018.
Have you applied data and analytics technologies in new and creative ways? Do you thrive in helping others solve challenges using analytics? Are you passionate about telling your story to a global audience of like-minded experts?
We’re making exciting enhancements to this year's Teradata PARTNERS Conference. We listened and want you to be a part of it as we lead the way in innovative analytics content focusing on business outcomes, AI, data science, and organizational change to maximize the value of analytics.
If you have deep knowledge of your area of expertise, and a passion for sharing case studies, real-world examples, best practices, and how-to’s then we want to hear from you! Presenting elevates your thought leadership and credibility, exposes your brand to a global audience, and expands your network.
Content is selected by a panel of customers and practitioners like you and is unlike other conferences that are vendor driven. Our panel wants to see and learn how you are:
- creating competitive advantage with your data.
- using proven strategies and the best technologies and methodologies to tackle your biggest data analytics challenges.
- utilizing new and emerging business requirements for data and analytics.
Topics for submission:
- Business Outcomes and Strategy
- Cultural and Process Changes
- Advanced Analytics Capabilities
- Architecture and Technology Strategy and Execution
- Information Management and Data Governance
- Self-Service and Business Enablement
- Teradata Optimization.
Build your brand, share your knowledge, and move us all closer to our ultimate goal – creating a better world through data and analytics.
Deadline to submit is Monday, March 26th at 11:59pm EST.
Conference Date and Location:
Oct. 14-18, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Teradata PARTNERS Conference is the premier data and analytics conference led by customers for customers. Bringing data and analytics experts and industry expertise together, leading the initiative for companies to drive more value and insights from data. You don’t want to miss it!